Friday, February 22, 2013

Today, is MY day to celebrate

Today, I'm just Grateful to be alive. Sometimes I forget this and get caught up in my mind about my fears,doubts, & worries. Life becomes a burden. Then, I suddenly WAKE UP to my real SELF, the Eternal, the joy, the love, the inner peace that's not measurable to what's happening in my life's circumstances. Today, I'm celebrating to be ME. Yes, I'm giving this day to appreciate MYSELF, LOVE MYSELF up all the way, & internalize the gift of God that I AM. Please share & do this for yourself as well. We are Worthy of our own LOVE. Happy Friday, My Day, Your Day. :))
Affirmation: "I love and trust myself. I am worthy, I am love, I am joy, I am peace, I am abundant and successful. I am that, I AM."....have a fantastic day everyone.
www.livewithpassion.me 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment