Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fly up HIGH

Comparing yourself to others is one of the toughest feelings to deal with. It happens to all of us because we loose touch with our own inner strengths, capabilities, and blessings. I'm a big fan of GRATITUDE because bringing your attention deliberately on things your are appreciative of, brings you into the present moment. It will give you a sense of GRACE. Grace & Gratitude are twins who share lots of LOVE together. Follow one, the other will appear out of nowhere and lift your spirit like mighty eagle flying in open skies. Go for it, I'm serious. Enough of looking down at yourself thinking that another person is better than you. I invite you to say "I'm GRATEFUL" as many times as you can today, silently to yourself. Observe the world around you change instantly when you do this. 
 "I am grateful for being able to walk with grace, hold my head up, open my heart, attract abundance in my life, radiate love, and walk in peace. There is so much I'm grateful for."....have a beautiful day
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment