Thursday, February 14, 2013

They Hype of "V" Day

Don't fall for the hype, materialism, and society's consumerism so intrinsically tied into "Valentines" day in order to feel love, express love, and BE Love. You don't need to spend tons of money to Be Love. Love is the essence of who you are. Be Real, rather than spending a fortune to keep broken relationships from healing through a fake date and covering up with a diamond ring. If you are falling in this category, WAKE UP, There is more to LOVE than Valentines Day. Regardless, sending my love to everyone around the world, not because it's "V" day, because "I AM". 
 Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my being in LIGHT & LOVE in every moment of my life because I know Who "I AM"
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment