Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Soul Sunday

I just meditated and touched that space deep within my soul that I can't really describe in words. Feeling of oneness, compassion, kindness, expansion, abundance, unity, peace, and so much LOVE. The more I let go of my mind chatter and focus on these questions: What Am I ? Who Am I ? Where Am I ? & Why Am I ? while I'm meditating, the more I feel and connect to that LOVE intelligence that governs my BEING. Sending you a prayer of healing and deep love to lift your spirit at this moment. Have a fantastic Sunday :)
 Affirmation: "I AM the spirit of living JOY and harmonizing divine ACTION re-presenting the beauty of universe through my thoughts, words, and relationships. All is WELL.".....Enjoy the Super Bowl
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment