Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spiritual Healing=Real Healing

You may only have PEACE when you do the inner work of Forgiveness. Forgiving yourself and others from anything that didn't serve you or any harm they may have caused you. The most destructive energies you may carry is hate, shame, guilt, regret, blame, fear, and anger. You can HEAL yourself through any of these by deep forgiveness work and allow your LOVE, which only comes from your SOUL, clear them up. If you need help with this process, let me know. Spiritual Healing is your answer.
 Affirmation: "I let to and let God to take over my life. I forgive and ask forgiveness from every person, every being in time and space who is karmically connected to my present condition"....have a beautiful day everyone 
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment