Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Reflection of the Stars

As you look up in the sky and observe a starry night, you notice a feeling of connection to them. Realize that the very essence of your existence, all the atoms in your body, your DNA itself, literally came from these stars. Thus, you are observing a reflection of your self & the universe (God) is becoming AWAKE of it's own beautiful BEING through you! The same force that has created you, is the same force that will leap you through your challenges. However, it's waiting for your AVAILABILITY & RECEPTIVITY to match the vibration of what you are intending to manifest. Life supports you! Affirm to yourself:" I am available, I am receptive, I am grateful for life to leap me through what I'm GROWING THROUGH." 
 Affirmation: "I am available & receptive to more good than I could possibly imagine flowing in my life. Miracles are here, NOW, and I have my heart open to them. Come what may. "...have a lovely day everyone
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment