Friday, February 1, 2013

Re-connecting to the Universe

Our entire life we learn fear of failure, expectations, living up to some societal standards that's continuously tells us we are NOT GOOD ENOUGH if we don't have this or that, money, fame, materialism, high education, and so on. The work of a spiritual master is to UNDO the magical spell that's bestowed on her spirit. Bring out her authentic self, go back to her original FACE, the love beauty that she was born with. YES, we are born with LOVE, are LOVE, and are more than ENOUGH GOOD! It's time to Reverse what's been holding us hostage in our hearts, in our Minds, and connect back to the UNIVERSE!!!!
 Affirmation: "I am committed to my growth and expansion as a spiritual being having a temporary human experience. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in LOVE."
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment