Monday, February 11, 2013

Awaken !!! (Seminar/ Guided Healing Meditation)

Dear friends;

You are cordially being invited to my Lecture & Chakra Healing Meditation Seminar on Sunday, Feb 17th from 4-7pm in Los Angeles, CA. My intention is to love, to heal, and to inspire my guests in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I would love to host you on a deep SOULFUL journey into your awareness, raise the vibration of your inner truth of BEING, and connect you to your PURPOSE in life. This seminar is designed to bring out the joy in your heart, release you from any past emotional burdens through the power of FORGIVENESS, and collectively help ourselves heal our world through the POWER of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE with the deepest sense of GRATITUDE.
I'm very excited and looking forward to see you in person.

*For all of my international friends that are not physically able to be with us, your presence in consciousness & prayers is of out most importance to me. Please save the date and join us in spirit of LOVE :)

Space is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible :)

Admission: $20 (may purchase tickets online from my event page) http://livewithpassion.me/awaken/


Address:  Wheel of Wellbeing
1575 Westwood Blvd. #205, Los Angeles, CA
Thank you very much,
Dr. Rod Pezeshki




No comments:

Post a Comment