Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Be still, Welcome change

I was walking by the ocean earlier and contemplating on its magnificence. I came across this beautiful rock that looks like a huge turtle. I was amazed by it. I noticed how it has stood the tides, coming and going by standing still. Stillness in the midst of chaos came to my insight to Be the key for transformation. Everything changes and has a cyclical rhythm to it. Notice the cycle of your breath right now and the waves from the ocean. Underneath this everlasting cycle is a constant. This constant is 'change'. Change is the only constant underneath the stillness variable, therefore, allowing us to grow and evolve. Welcome it. When you are caught in the drama of your life, realize that "this too shall pass" my friend. Sending you love and blessing namaste -Dr Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am in flow with change. I am still and aligned with cyclical transformation of life. I am living, moving, and having my Being in love. All of my needs are met. I am open to infinite abundance, divine possibilities, and everlasting change in my life. I am grateful and thankful for all of my blessings and share it with the world. and so it is, amen"....have a spectacular day 

www.DrRod26.com


No comments:

Post a Comment