Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My second Nature

Nature was just singing to me right now. I love the early morning bird songs. They are just incredible. I'm gonna share this experience with you. Few days ago, I was walking in the park very early. To my left was a huge soccer field, beautiful grass land and to my left was different kind of trees. I was humping and pumping myself up with my spiritual audio tapes and my breathing techniques. Saying affirmations out loud. If anyone sees me doing my ritual they think I'm nuts. Well, I am. As I was doing my inner work and work out, I noticed a beautiful bird on my left. Along side the soccer field they have put up a 3 ft fence. So, the little bird was sitting on the fence, playing along with me. She'd look at me and turn her head around three times, two to her right and one to her left. Kind of like my breathing technique. She'd wait form to to catch up with her and then she would fly about 10 ft and land on the fence, do the heat thing, and chill with me. We were so tuned in together. Totally playing along with each other. She'd do the head thing, I'd do my breathing thing. This went on for 50 ft or so, there was a commune between us. Nature was manifesting itself through our consciousness. The aliveness was palpable. The energy of spirit was present and was coming through this play. I was having the time of my life with this little bird and she was teaching me amazing lessons. She taught me to be in my nature, which is to reside in unconditional love. As she was expressing her love with her jumps and head action, I was melting in her majestic presence. She also taught me to act and BE in my second nature. What is our second nature? It's to express this unconditional love everywhere we go, even when we are going through our daily challenges. Rely on your second nature my friend; express and BE the love you are and see all your problems dissolve. You'll get to fly and dance with your head like that awesome little bird was doing.....Namaste,,,-Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I am in tune with nature. My first nature and second nature are aligned with the universal presence of God. I am living, moving, and having my being in love. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I trust myself and allow life to do it's magic through me. I am in tune with peace. I am in tune with expressing my gifts, talents, and creativity. I am available to more prosperity, healing, and abundance than I've ever imagined, manifested, or shared before. I am, God Is, and so it Is.....amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment