Monday, February 9, 2015

Being in Overflow

You live in an endlessly abundant universe that is always giving in overflow. Think about this for a second. The very thought you just had a moment ago came from data base of universal consciousness. The more still you become, the more you'll have access to a clear thought that is in alignment with this overflow. I know you've heard this before: "Serve the needs of others, and your very own needs will be fulfilled."....Ful-fillment is being connected to the filaments of life. These filaments form the fabric of life. High qualities such as peace, love, abundance, and healing are what these filaments made up of. To serve, is to go beyond ego identification with separation. How do you do that? See your Self in others. Your nature is one of pure potential and unlimited energy for creation. As you give endlessly, your are creating conditions to reverse that energy back at you. Abundance consciousness is the condition for receiving the good you are giving away. Today, allow yourself to be the channel of radiating high vibration of joy, kindness, peace, and love. Be present to your thought and set an intention to give this energy away. I'm holding you in this space as I send you this blessing to take over your life. Awareness into consciousness, to be a portal for giving and serving for fulfillment of all of your desires to manifest.......Namaste....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am fulfilled in this very moment. My life is the life of divine. I am living, moving, and having my being in overflow of abundance. Prosperity knocks on my door and I answer it. I am available to miracles to show up in every area of my life. I give wholeheartedly. I share with grace. I am receptive to the kindness of the universe to take over the paradigm of my life. I live in a friendly universe. My joy is internal. My peace is everlasting. My words are powerful. My heart is full of love. My actions reflect and reveal the glory of my consciousness. This, I am grateful for. Today is going to be the best day of my life"...and so it is,,,,amen..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment