Saturday, February 14, 2015

LOVE: Let Our Value Emerge

Have you ever wonder what bliss and real inner peace feel like? You can access it only by connecting to the wold of absolute. Not the relative world you are in right now. Comparing and contrasting, chasing to have more, or getting caught in your own emotional dramas based on your past experiences. The world of absolute is one with ultimate reality which is LOVE. Love has been the primary emotion that every person yearns for from the beginning of time. LOVE: Let Our Value Emerge. This is what showed up in my meditation a moment ago. I'm still in the realm of absolute and writing you from here. It's very peaceful and serene here. Let Our Value Emerge. These values are not set by society, media, and one calender day in the year to distort the true value of love and make huge business out of it. These values are Real. They derive from our own Soul. They are rooted deep in our own heart. Can find it within you, in the world of absolute where you can only feel and experience LOVE. Nothing else. The emergence of our Real values comes from the awareness of our Oneness with each other. I realize you are part of my heart and the very breath I am inhaling is the same breath you are inhaling. As I feel this connection and love, I can only See you as part of me, and as part of me I can feel the existence of only ONE life. There are many people who are hurting today because of broken relationships, betrayal, fear of trusting again, and fear of separation from their own divine Self. If you are experiencing this and are reading this note, here is my message to YOU: You are LOVE, You are LIFE, and you are Whole, Perfect, and Complete. Celebrate yourSelf as the divine being who is never separated from the one Being that created love.itself..Celebrate that!!!..Welcome back to yourSelf my friend.....Namaste....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in LOVE. I Let Our Value Emerge with ease and grace. I am available and receptive to more joy, abundance, peace, prosperity, success, and health to manifest in my life. I intend to shine my light wherever I go. I allow life to pass through me, as me, as my thoughts, my words, and my actions. I am aligned with the universe. Life supports me effortlessly. I am absolutely grateful and thankful for all of my blessings. and so it is,,amen"....have a lovely day everyone....Happy valentine's day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment