Thursday, February 12, 2015

Not to decide, is to decide

Here I am again. Finding myself in this beautiful space where I can express without depressing what needs to be said. I call my facebook page my public diary. That's how I've been treating it and allowing it to take its own evolution. Listen to this: "Our lives, our planet, and our world is in the shape it's in because of US and CHOICES we have made, or failed to make." Remember, "not to decide is to decide". So powerful is this statement that it makes my bones shiver. You mean I have to take responsibility for my own thoughts, words, and actions! YES. Taking responsibility is POWER. So, what are you going to do? Still nag and blame others for your BS or take responsibility right now? You don't have to wait. I'm telling this to myself. Transformation and change starts with the Self and then radiates outward. Stop the nagging and wake up baby......Our world needs a fresh thought to bring us into unity, wholeness, love, and peace....Not to decide is to decide; So, make a decision to decide to be GREAT and live a life of significance.....Namaste......Dr.Rod..+1


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with love, one with the infinite joy of connecting to oneness. All of my needs are met. I am awake in the moment, aware of my choices, and take responsibility for my actions. My words are powerful and my life is divine. I am available and receptive to more abundance, peace, healing, with kindness than I've ever imagined before. I am grateful for my blessings and share with care. Today, is the best day of my life and I live it fully. and so it is, amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment