Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Get this IN-SIGHT

"Enjoy everything. Need nothing".....How? I'm learning and meditating my way through this concept. What comes to me in meditation and from doing my inner work leads me to the concept of insight. In-sight means clearing the perception from the outer sight into what's happening at a metaphysical level. It means to bypass the paradox of duality and getting the vision of oneness. You see, we see with our outer eyes. That's one way of seeing. Then, we have the eye BEHIND the eye, that which you call perception of what you just saw. It filters through layers of beliefs systems, old experiences, and our limited understanding of the world around. Why, because we only use 1-3% of our brain capacity. Our logical mind is limited in the understanding of ALL THAT IS. So, from the outer sight we need to jump into IN-Sight which is directly related to your spiritual practice of meditation. Insights are revealed when you tap into pure awareness, seeing BEYOND what the physical eyes can see. As you enter this space, you'll notice that all of life is a cyclical vibration, changes in polarities and energy fields without beginning or end. Without judgment and without what we as humans put value upon. From this space, you can enjoy everything, and yet need nothing. Because, you are nothing. As nothing, you will loose the 'need' and flow in and out of the paradox of duality into ONENESS. Pooooffff....Hope I made sense....Namaste....Love you guys...Dr. Rod +1





Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. All of my needs are met. I flow from out of sight into insight. My vision is clearing up. I am available and receptive to more miracles showing up in my life. I am one with the fundamental order of the universe. My insights carry me on to deeper awareness of our existence. My awareness is shining brighter with every insight. I am peace, I am joy, I am compassion, and I am abundantly wealthy in the now.....Healing is the order of my day....and so it is,,,amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment