Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wisdom and Love

"Wisdom is knowing that I am Nothing. Love is knowing that I am Everything. And between the two, my life moves"...I love this saying and I've been meditating on it. Here is my take. I come from Nothing. No-thing. This is how I describe God; everything that Is and everything that Is Not. I come from the Source of everything that is not. The creation of the Nothing that gave birth to everything. Wisdom is the knowing of your highest Truth and guiding your Soul to the highest choice for its experience. Choice is the function of awareness and my awareness expands as I meditate. Therefore, wisdom shows up by connecting to my Source. Love is I am Everything. It's what replicates the Nothing into Everything. The fabric and the content of the universe within the context of Nothing. Love is the breath of creation. The blood that nourishes every cell. The communion between Wisdom and Love manifests a purposeful living. A life of magnificent that shines light for all other Soul's on the path to higher consciousness. Make peace between these two and walk towards where your heart is guiding you!......Namaste....Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I am walking with love and making higher choices through my wisdom. All of my needs are met. I surrender to life. I attract and allow infinite possibilities for the unfoldment of my Soul. I am receptive to more abundance, success, health, healing, and generosity than I've ever imagined before. This is the greatest DAY of my life. This moment is sacred pause into eternity. I am grateful and thankful for all of my blessings. I give it all away.....and so it is, amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment