Thursday, October 30, 2014

This is your Day

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" and today my friend is your day to make that one step towards the evolution of your Soul. Towards becoming more than who and what you even imagine yourself to BE. This is the day for celebration, for recognition, and absolute appreciation of yourself. Knowing that you are truly worth living a beautiful life, full of abundance, success, and health. You know that I know. Because there is no separation between you and I. Right now, I'm uttering these words and the healing vibration of each word is deliberately raising your energy level by giving you an incentive to take that step, to break free from the old residues of guilt and shame, and stand tall. Stand strong. Stand in peace. Stand in finally knowing your worth, accepting all of YOU as YOU. This is the moment, this is your time, this is it! Now, you truly have a reason to go out and celebrate your existence, dancing your way through this beautiful day Happy New YOU :)))......Namaste


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in freedom. I am peace, I am joy, I am love, I am eternal truth. I am available and receptive to more abundance, prosperity, and health than I've ever imagined possible. Today, is a magnificent day for the manifestation of all my dreams. Just for today, I will take the next step in faith and harmony."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment