Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Monitor your Boundaries

Don't step into other people's boundaries. This is at all levels of existence. Meaning that our boundaries are physical, emotional, and mental. You can invade someone's energy field physically (rape), emotionally (manipulation through feelings), or through your thoughts (sending them negative thoughts, judging other people's belief systems, and thinking of yourself as 'better than' others). This is very important and requires your constant awareness. Ask yourself: Am I coming from FEAR or Am I coming from LOVE? Stay in tune with yourself and your personal matters rather than sticking your nose into other people's business. We each are responsible for ourselves. As you practice this, then by essence of your BEING, you will help thousands of people on their path to spiritual growth. Have a beautiful day...-Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. Life supports me. I am available to more miracles in every area of my life. I focus within. I am peace, I am prosperous, I am successful, I am whole perfect and complete as I was created. I intend to heal and be healed. The universe supports me and guides me to my divine destiny".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment