Thursday, October 23, 2014

Healing Affirmations

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Read carefully and listen up closely. You are about to participate in a grand vision of healing of mine that requires your dedication. Tell me right now, ARE you IN? or Are you OUT? If I've caught your attention, please read on. If not, please delete this post because it's not for you. Take a deep breath....Thank you for continuing to read. I am grateful. Now, I have a healer on my side that's willing to dedicate their Soul to heal themselves and others. Yesterday, I was with my friend David, who is going through major challenge with his health. It's not just his physical body that is in dis-ease, it's also his emotional and spiritual bodies. When you think of ONENESS, you realize that we are part of a WHOLE. Every person that's suffering on our planet is connected with each one of us. You and Me are ONE. I spent a lot of time with my friend, instilling hope and faith which he has lost for his healing process. I wrote him healing Affirmations which you see on the attached image. The first 20 affirmations on the left are what was designed for him, for you, and everyone on our planet who needs healing. The affirmations on the right, are universal as well. I wrote them up after meditation earlier this morning. Please do me a favor, save this image on your phone, get a print, put it somewhere you can see it. Read these affirmations at least twice a day, once before you sleep and once after your wake up. Read them as much as you can until each "I AM" becomes part of the fiber of your BEING. Have my friend in mind as you meditate, pray, and connect to your Soul and His while reading the affirmations. Hold him in light and love. Do the same for anyone you know that is going through challenges. "A true MASTER is not the one with the most students, but one who creates the most MASTERS"....Please forward this post, share it, and lets get as many people involve in this healing process as possible. Namaste....-Dr. Rod....+1,


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment