Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Manifesting Joy

Good morning life, love, and joy. I'm excited to be alive and knowing that I've made it this far to be able to experience life through the platform of my heart and Soul. Starting the month of October, I'm intending to focus on laws of manifestation and write about them more often. Whoever is down with me, just follow my posts and pay attention to them. I'm inspired to make something happen out of NOTHING and go with it. I don't even know what it is yet, but if you are reading this, you are part of it. All I can tell you is that it'll have the energies of love, peace, abundance, wisdom, guidance, and healing embedded in this manifestation. It'll have hope rather than despair, optimism rather than negativity, unity rather than separation, and faith over fear. It'll be more than what it is right now through the principal of expansion. It'll have a positive effect on our human consciousness and it will inspire those coming in contact with us to get on the same path. Here is what I want you to do: Contemplate yourself as being surrounded by the conditions you wish to produce. I'm contemplating pure joy today and I intend to hold on to this vibration. Let me know if you are feeling the pure joy coming through my words right now as you finish reading this. Watch how you will resonate this joy to others. God bless you .


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I live in a friendly universe. I intend to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly wealthy for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I intend to heal and change the world. I intend to show the face of God as 'I AM'. As who and what I really Am. Who being the singular manifestation of the what. What being the indivisible, invisible presence in my heart and Soul...'....and so it is .

www.DrRod26.com




No comments:

Post a Comment