Friday, October 17, 2014

Staying in Integrity

You and only you know when you fall out of integrity with your Soul. This happens through sense of lack, scarcity, not being honest, and trying to manipulate yourself into being someone you are not. Pretending will not get you anywhere. Neither does jealousy or envy which is so rampant in our society. I'm not just talking to you, I'm talking to myself. Everything I'm mentioning operates through my own EGO as well. If you think that you never judge, think again. If you think that you never lie to yourself to get your way and get ahead in a game that you think you are a winner, think again. If this is getting you to think deeper about yourself and the times you thought you are being authentic, yet you were not, I'm glad. Because now, you are expanding your awareness and putting things in perspective. If you've ever felt guilty about something you did and your heart began to warn you, listen to it. The heart doesn't lie. It's your only way into higher energies of love, peace, compassion, and authenticity that will support you out of integrity. Don't pretend when you fall down as if nothing happened. The moment you have enough courage to be honest to yourself and accept your faults, you will change! Otherwise, you'll keep on hitting closed doors and carry on with the guilt. Your only way out is going IN....Namaste...+1 Dr. Rod



Affirmation: "I am grateful and thankful for all the blessings in my life"....have a beautiful day

www.DrRod26.com


No comments:

Post a Comment