Monday, October 6, 2014

Digging inside

Rather than blaming others, focus on understanding yourself. There is an immense wisdom within you that requires your discovery only if you intend to go in that direction. Don't get distracted by people and circumstances around you. You can change your perception about the world outside as you dig into the world inside. The Reality of your own Being is the measure of your awareness to the thoughts you think. Today, make a pact to start loving yourself and gently caressing your Soul, so it starts guiding you through the turbulence of the craziness of the world. Namaste....c -4.....+1..


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my Being in presence of God. My life is divine. I intend to attract abundance, success, health, wealth, happiness, love , joy, compassion, and peace into my life because that's Who I Am. I am available and receptive to more miracles showing up in every area of my life. I forgive and let go of my past. I am inspired to live a purposeful life with passion with an intention to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly wealthy for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I am love. I am peace. I am harmonizing prosperity in action. ".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment