Thursday, October 2, 2014

Inner Fasting

Every day is a holly day. Every day is a sacred day. Every day we've got to watch our thoughts, words, and deeds. It's not just one day to have a physical fasting, ask forgiveness from a deity up in heaven, and all along the process gossip, judge, and release negative energy to others. It happens a lot in my culture as everyone gathers for a day of forgiveness. The thoughts are so focused on how hungry you'll get, how you miss drinking and eating for a day, and how inconvenient it is to go and pray, that is, if you pray or understand the true meaning of prayers. Then, the conflict gets even more when you don't even know who you are praying to. Fasting is in every culture. Every religion has it. It's not about depriving your body of food for a day and Wallahh,,,your sins have been forgiven. Come on! Take a deep look at yourself and the thoughts you think. What you do in every moment and the energy you send out requires your constant fasting, awareness, sensitivity, and control for 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 60 minutes per hour, and 60 seconds per minute. You've got to step out of time and rise above the moment, see yourself where you are, what you are, and who you are becoming as a person every single day. Don't hide behind your fears and neglect your responsibilities towards yourself and then wear a social mask. Asking Forgiveness from God.....That's an interesting concept. It's the biggest misconception of the human EGO because God absolutely doesn't want anything from you. Let alone your forgiveness from it. You've got to contemplate your own thoughts and deeds. Your own path to Self realization and walk towards the path of peace, love, and joy. As long as you are thinking in separation, blaming other nations, religions, cultures, and race for your own inner problems, doesn't matter how much you fast and deprive yourself of food and water. It wont matter because you've missed the mark, another way of describing sin. It's missing the mark towards recognizing your true power of being one with God. No separation, no conflict. It's when you start recognizing everyone as ONE BEING that your real fasting into the depth of your heart and Soul starts to activate on a moment by moment basis. Happy early Yom Kippur . May your heart be filled with love and Soul radiate with peace as you radiate only positive energy towards the entire world -


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. Peace the vibration behind my every thought. Creativity flows through me and as me. I am one with the universal mind of God. I am joy, I am compassion, I am wisdom. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, wealth, and happiness than I can ever imagine possible. Healing is the order of my day in every areas of my life. I radiate that healing energy to everyone around the world."....and so it is ,,,,amen..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment