Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Paradoxical Excellence

Hey, What's up? You want to increase the quality of your life dramatically? I know you do because I do as well. Hear me out. Focus on the little, simple things. Give each little moment of your present condition your 110% attention. It seems difficult, I know, but the easy is born in the difficult and the difficult is born in the easy. Paradoxical right? We live in a paradoxical universe. Each moment is teaching you an immense lesson about yourself because there's nothing else but You and your perception of it. Relax, breath, be present to the message you are picking up. It's setting you up for excellence. Give every segment of your life the best you know how and move in the direction of excellence. As you set your intention towards the path of recognizing the amazing BEING you are, you'll discover more peace, more joy, more prosperity, and more love internally then manifested externally. You'll only find them in the little, simple things. Take a breath, right there, you were just present to this breath and you gave it your 110% attention with an intention to be present to the origin of that breath. Its connection between your physical aspect of you and your meta-physical, energy body contained in an infinite field of quantum particles, showing up as patterns of beauty in your life. Was that easy? Yes,,,,can you carry your attention to each moment and stay in gratitude for your existence as a being of love who is here on purpose with a purpose? that's also YES! Today, you are set up in your vision's YES factor. So, do we have an agreement????? +1 Namaste....Dr. Rod..



Affirmation: "I am love. My life is divine. I am receptive to excellence, beauty, abundance, healing, miracles, and peace in every are of my life. I trust the universe by trusting myself"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment