Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Success in life

"Success in life is a result of good judgment. good judgment is usually result of experience. Experience is usually result of bad judgment"...See how this statement applies to your life and make the appropriate adjustment in the way you think, feel, experience, and measure your success level at. Success is found in the hidden gaps of every present moment. When you accept yourself as who you are, what you are, and align with the creative purpose of your soul, your success is assured. Much love


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in joy. My thoughts originate from love. I achieve success by being compassionate, peaceful, and giving. My life is aligned with the only life that exists. I am grateful for this very moment. Each breath is a doorway to more success manifesting itself. I am available and receptive to more prosperity than I've ever imagined. My health is my wealth and my kindness is my ticket to more success"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment