Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Touching Divinity


Here's a glimpse at divinity. I just meditated and my breathing is very deep. My mind is completely at peace, very very quiet. The only thing I hear is sounds of the birds singing outside from my window. The crickets orchestrating their symphony. It's such an awe aspiring space. I feel my heart beat. I can follow the stream flow of my blood in the smallest vessels of my body. Can see them opening up, extracting oxygen and nutrients to every cell. I can picture my DNA molecules dancing to the music of my soul's song. the vibration of life passing through the infinite space of my physical body. I feel the stillness, the joy, the overflow of love that is waiting to be expressed from my actions. My interest is on divine consciousness. I'm connected to the infinite life of God. From this space of Oneness, I'm sending you blessings and prayers of healing, prosperity, abundance, peace, order, harmony, everything that your heart desires, perfect health, and laughter!!! and so it is , amen.

Namaste.
 Affirmation: "I am one with ONENESS, LIFE SUPPORTS ME IN EVERYTHING I SET MY INTENTION TO. TODAY I INTEND TO LOVE, TO HEAL, TO INSPIRE, AND TO BE ABUNDANTLY WEALTHY FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS IN ORDER TO RAISE THE COLLECTIVE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS"....HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment