Friday, May 3, 2013

Morning Prayer

Good morning life. Lets step into the knowing that we are all here on a divine purpose. That our lives matters. Take a deep breath as you are reading this, connect to you heart. Allow a sense of appreciation and gratitude take over your entire being for this breath you just took. Center and align yourself with the entire universe. Step out of the human drama, believe in yourself, and vision a world full of joy, peace, abundance, kindness, compassion, and love for all of us. This is your purpose for now, today, and every other breath that follows.
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my entire being in the highest energy of love and gratitude right now. I'm committed to myself, to my health, and my purpose in life"....have a beautiful FRIDAY
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment