Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One Body, One Mind, One Soul

Try this: when you go out today, imagine everything and everyone as part of yourself. When you breath in, imagine the molecules of oxygen becoming part of your body, swimming in your blood, and feeding your cells. What you see in the outside world, is actually sparks of quantum energy fields firing up in your brain causing electrochemical reactions paint a masterpiece art work in your mind eyes. There is FIREWORKS in you baby!!! The words you speak and hear from others are sound waves that pick up oceanic waves on their way and dance through your ears, giving you meanings to our world. MAKE AMEND TO SPEAK OF LOVE, PEACE, AND COMPASSION TODAY TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS. See everyone as part of you! In REALITY, WE ARE ALL ONE. IF YOU MISS ME DURING THE DAY, DON'T WORRY, WE ARE ONE MIND, ONE BODY, ONE SOUL, ONE FIELD OF LOVE ENERGY!!!
Have a beautiful day

Namaste

Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my entire BEING in LOVE and JOY today. I radiate PEACE to my surrounding knowing that the universe supports me in everything I Do"
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment