Friday, May 10, 2013

Abundant Living- Laws of Manifestation(FREE SEMINAR)

Dear Friends and Family,

You are being cordially invited to my upcoming FREE seminar, "Abundant Living-Laws of Manifestation". In this informative and energized seminar, I'll be going over spiritual laws of manifestation and how to materialize your intention, vision, with your purpose into REALITY. I have two amazing guest speakers educating us on business, networking, and optimizing our financial lives. I have the honor to have Mr. Ali Asadi and Mr. Don Wilkinson, both amazing speakers and very influential people in their field.
We will have optional raffle for anyone who is interested to 'DONATE' to our 'Los Angeles Children's Charity Group' or LACCG. As a board of director, I'm thrilled to dedicate this space to raise money for "Orphans and Abused" Children locally.

Dress Code: Business Casual
Refreshments will be served.
Please follow our link for LACCG and join our group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/438537056222777/?fref=ts



Date: Sunday, June 16th
Location: 1575 westwood Blvd. #301, Los Angeles Ca
Time: 4:30-7 pm

Thank you,
Dr. Rod Pezeshki
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment