Sunday, April 5, 2015

Successful Person

Affirmation: " the sacred presence of Spirit expresses in, through, and as me. New ideas flow through me! Insights unfold within me! My relationships form around the power of my loving heart!  the source and substance of my supply is limitless! God is great and I AM grateful! And so it is, Amen" agape 
Have a beautiful Sunday everyone +1


I intend to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly wealthy for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I intend to heal and change the world. I intend to show the face of God as I Am. As Who and What I Really Am. Who being the individual expression of the What. What being the invisible, yet indivisible presence of divine. And so it is ,, Amen.... (This is my purpose in life)

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment