Friday, April 24, 2015

Love your Inner Child

I just took a sip of my coffee after coming out of meditation. I don't know how long I was in the zone of absolute peace. Probably for half an hour. My breathing is very deep and heavy and my eyes are squinting. I can barely see what I'm writing, but I'm not writing. I Am allowing my inner child to write. I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about 'inner child' and contemplating what it was. You've heard the term. Here, I'll allow little Rod to come forth and have his perception from the deepest level of my soul, without the minds barrier, to express itself. " I am the extension of light. I reside within your heart and with every heart beat I rejuvenate as the energy of unconditional love feeds my being. I am connected to the source of all and always available to you, however, you are lost sometimes. You forget about me and ignore me. You get caught up with your pleasure seeking and wanting to satisfy your ego, forgetting that all the joy and happiness you are seeking is in my hangs. I have and I'm not that kind of kid that holds on to his toys. I share with my love. I am actually waiting for you to tap into your inner power and I encourage you to do it with inspiration. When you decide to get inspire, or align yourSelf with the spirit of Love, I decide to open the doors to my sanctuary that happens to be your heart and allow all the mystical power of the universe to rush out, as it is doing right now,, to express itself and its own unique way through the prism of your BEING. You see, I'm the master and you are my servant, you think your adult self is in control, you are not. I am in control and when you are in touch with me, your life flows in peace. You are happy, exuberant, lively, and creativity operates through every fiber of your cells in order to manifest that which has always been your divine destiny for you. You just have to get out of my way and let me play. Allow me to express and have fun in this dimension. I'm here to love without any boundaries, to care with all my might, to share without hording, and to be my authentic self without having to worry about other's judgment. You sometimes shut me down and scorn me or hurt me. It does hurt me, but I'm forgiving. I am always For Giving you a blessing because I know you are messed up in the worldly society where negative energy is so rampant, where authenticity is destroyed and mediocrity is the way of life. However, I've got your back my dear stupid adult Self. Listen to me and you'll be free. Liberated from slavery within the ego and always in full expression through unconditional love. This is the message I have, your inner child, the voice within that is the carrier of light and your guardian angel in the times of your pain, your sorrow. I heal you from within, seek out to connect with me. I Am, God Is, and so it is to have you in my arms, cradling you one more time as we travel through this journey into eternity, together, forever.....I love you always".....Namaste....Dr. Rod +1 


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with love, one with my inner child, one with God. All of my needs are met in this very moment and I carry this energy into every moment of my day. I am living, moving, and having my being in absolute peace that passes human understanding. I am living my destiny and moving through life with full confidence. I trust the universe. I trust my higher Self, and I trust that everything is happening for my higher good. I am love, I am compassion, I am full on expression of abundance and success. I am joy, I am excellence, and I am living in absolute bliss. For this I am grateful and just allow it to be, and so it is, amen".....have a spectacular day everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment