Thursday, April 30, 2015

Namaste

Where you at in your life and the kind of people you are attracting to yourself is exactly where you need to be due to the level of your vibration and thoughts your are thinking. Watch out for people who show up in your life with an intent different than yours. How do you identity who has good intention and who doesn't really have it? It all depends on your OWN intention. How you are living your moments and whether or not you see your own path clearly. I'm very big on intention setting and direct my friends to it deliberately because intention will focus your energy and thoughts towards your desired direction. Intention is willingness and not willfulness. Different beings will bump into your path in this life time. Some have absolutely no clue why they are here, what's their purpose in life, and have no vision at all. I like this saying: "The most dangerous people are those who have no vision"....stay away from people who are blind to a grand vision. Stay away from those who want to sabotage and kill your vision as well. So, how do you identify them? By holding strong to your spiritual practices of meditation, prayers, and visioning. By knowing your intention for living a purposeful life and walking your path in absolute faith that you are the co-creator of your life. You are in communion with the universal laws of attraction, grace, manifestation, and surrender. The more you get in touch with your higher Self, your Soul, and ask it to guide your towards revealing your vision, the more you'll identify lost Souls that will come in your path to deviate you. What happens next is that just by your presence and non-judgmental stand for BEING, your inner light will breakthrough the darkness and the shadow of their heart, giving them a glimpse of who they really are. If they decide to open up to it, they will evolve and walk towards this light. If not and they are still slaved by their ego, they will simply disappear from your experience because you have blessed them goodbye. You have the power to keep what serves your highest best and simply change your direction and send out the blessing of Namaste to them; "The divine in m re-cognizes and solutes the divine in you"....-Dr. Rod +1




Affirmation: "All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly universe. I am living, moving, and having my life in a grand vision of love, joy, and peace. I am available and receptive to more abundance than I've every imagined possible. I am whole, perfect, and complete. My life matters, I matter, my thoughts matter, my being matters. I am joy, I am grace, and I have the ability to responds to my challenges with ease. I am grateful and appreciative for my existence. I am wealthy and successful, beautiful and powerful. My words create my world and I share my goods freely. Healing is the order of my day. Today, is the best day of my life. I am , God Is, and so it Is,,,amen"....have a spectacular day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment