Monday, April 6, 2015

You are the Miracle

Here is the miracle you've been waiting for. Look at it. Can you see it? Can you feel it? You are it. The miracle is you. I'm going to change the script of my life story in this very moment. I got inspired and am overflowing with this through: I am grateful to be alive. I am grateful to have another day, another chance, another moment in eternity in order to serve my purpose and feel all of these incredible human emotions that are teaching me so much about my authentic Self. I am the miracle. Today is going to be the best day of my life. This week is going to be the best week of my life. This month is going to be the best month of my life. This is the best year of my existence. I am living, moving, and having my being in complete surrender to the magnificence of the cosmos. I am love. I am peace. I am a divine field of infinite energy blessed with kindness, compassion, and radiant beauty. I am co-creating my destiny and healing my way through the pain of the past and the worry of the future. As I go along my path, I'm taking you with me, whoever you are, whatever you do, we are connected. We are part of a whole being, and whole part of our own being, connected in spirit from infinity into eternity. Take a deep breath my friend, it's all gonna be all right. We don't know what the future holds, but we do know what holds the FUTURE. What holds the future is the presence of God, and that is enough to relax into the moment, strengthen your faith, and hold your head up to live a purposeful life with passion.......Namaste....-Dr. Rod...+1



Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with God, one with the presence of unconditional love. All of my needs are met. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, wealth, health, healing, joy, and happiness than I've ever experiences, imagined, or manifested before. My life is divine. I am, God Is, and so it is,,,amen....have a spectacular day. 

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment