Friday, March 1, 2013

Your ONLY day :)

It's Friday, you've been looking forward to the weekend. You may have had an awesome week or a very challenging week. I invite you to take a deep breath right now as you are reading this, shift your attention into a TIMELESS dimension, realize that you are more than your hours, days, weeks, and life's circumstances. As you are contemplating that, notice how grand you are. Realize what lies behind the thoughts and actions is a beautiful eternal SOUL the giggles at your mundane worries. Re-cognize your true essence. You can do ALL THIS right now. Breath out. Open your heart to unconditional LOVE that's coming through my words, right to your beautiful eyes and into your kind HEART. Enjoy your DAY, make it count. Make it the best day ever in you LIFE!!!! It's all that you've GOT.
 Affirmation: I am LOVE in action. I attract abundance and prosperity into my life because that's who I am. All of my needs are met right at this moment."....have a peaceful day 
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment