Friday, March 15, 2013

Passing Compassion

I am setting a prayer field of love, positive energy, healing, and lots of compassion right now for those friends who have lost a dear person in their lives. Remember that they have simply been transitioned from one phase of existence into another. They've joined the 'return' movement back to their divine origin, the eternal, infinite source of it all. Their memories are sacred signs that they are still here with you. If you've lost your parents, you know that their DNA, genetic code, lives on in you. As you breath and nourish your cells, so are you breathing and nourishing theirs. If you've lost your kid or sibling, know in your heart that part of them is always in your heart. It is their Soul that chose to share this lifetime together with you in order to evolve and complete their lessons here. You were the vehicle and guidance in which they chose to carry on their mission. They graduated and met their destiny. So, cheer on, hold their memories dear in your heart, and be the BEST 'YOU' TODAY BECAUSE THEY EXPECT YOU TO BE!!! Namaste,,,,,I love you guys
 Affirmation: "I am being the best 'ME' I can BE today. With the joy in my heart and a clear PURPOSE for my life, I strive, I live, I walk, and I share my talents, gifts, creativity, love, and kindness with the WORLD"....and so it is, Amen.....have a great Friday
www.livewithpassion.me 

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your posts for a while now.. they always seam to make so much sense of the world and the thoughts happen in out minds. I have just been looking through photos of my brother and best friend who sadly left us 2011, i just read this post and it really helped me make the finial peace with my mind to know they are happy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete