Thursday, March 14, 2013

BE AWESOMENESS!!!

Talking about spirituality and reading books is pretty cool. It's a hype! People will pick up a sense of feeling GOOD temporarily and look for a quick fix to their problems. PRACTICING it is AWESOME though because you become true reflection of your inner world, thoughts, and feelings without judgement. You tap into LOVE energy that's around you all the time. You flow with nature, and you radiate peace that surpasses human understanding. Are you up for the practice?
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in ONENESS with God. My life is the reflection of the only ONE life. The universe supports me. I am available for success, health, & abundance NOW. Come what may.".....have a beautiful day. Love you guys
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment