Thursday, March 7, 2013

My wish on my Birthday :)

Dear friends ; I've lived the most incredible year of my life and shared my journey with you almost everyday. Your outpouring love is so appreciated. Thank you for being part of my life, pieces of my heart and soul. I'm grateful for every one of you and on my birthday I send you light, love , abundance, health, prosperity, joy, peace , success, and happiness. I Love You Very Much : :) Namaste
 Affirmation: I'm grateful for everything that I am and everything that I have. Life supports me, I say YES to life. In this YES factor, I love, I heal, I inspire, and I bring forth abundance for my self and everybody else in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. And so it is,,,,Amen
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment