Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Self Reflection

I love the early morning silence. Hot cup of coffee in my hand, contemplating my experience from last night and everything else I did in the past. Before meditation, I like to do a little scan of where and how far I've came from. "Self Reflection". I open my heart and wrap around all my experiences in love, forgive the ones that didn't serve my higher good, and hold on to my vision in LIFE which is: To love, to heal, to inspire, and to BE abundant for myself & others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. As I rise my vibration and energy, I'm taking you with ME :)))))
Affirmation: "I am one with the universe, one with the power of NOW. My life is the reflection of the only LIFE, the one LIFE, the one GOD."....have a beautiful day
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment