Saturday, March 2, 2013

Own it!

If you feel a sense of heaviness in your shoulders, chest, and upper stomach areas, you maybe carrying other people's energies of guilt, doubt, worry and resentment. These feelings slowly eat through your mental & physical body. Like a parasite sucking out the living life out of you and potentially becoming cancer. Solution: Spiritual discernment. Self realization, DEEP FORGIVENESS work, Meditation, and taking care of yourself through exercise with high quality nutrition. Dis-ease is self inflicted, so is it's counterpart: VITALITY. It's time to WAKE UP and live a happy, healthy, FREE LIFE!
Affirmation: "I am living a FREE life. Opening my heart, shining my light, giving more than taking, sharing more than hording, allowing then natural energies of love, joy, kindness, peace, abundance, compassion, and gratitude shower my entire being with molecules of vitality gushing through my blood stream in every moment of my life."...have a great weekend :)
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment