Saturday, March 9, 2013

EMPOWERED!!!

As you read this I invite you to feel empowered, I invite you to feel your uniqueness, your gifts, talents, capabilities, and all the blessings that are residing within you. I invite you to step OUT from what the society has labeled you and just for these brief seconds expand away from your problems. Look at them from distance, connect to your inner power, purity, light, and strength shining directly from you heart. Connect to the life FORCE, the infinite universal energy that's running through your body with each breath. YOU ARE A MAGNIFICENT BEING, YOU ARE ETERNAL, YOU ARE LOVE ITSELF. Allow these words to penetrate your SOUL & Re-READ this as often today as you can with an INTENTION to RISE above your challenges & turn your life around for the BETTER. You Can do it, You have a mandate to do it!!!!
 Affirmation: "Today, I pay attention to what my heart desires, I step away from the masks I've put on my face and become REAL, BEcome my true self."....have a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment