Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Guardian Angels

We all experience difficult, challenging, and stressful times in our lives. Have you noticed that sometimes you know there is a Guardian Angel protecting you? I have a deep sense of certainty that my Grandfather is my Guardian Angel. I never met him, he passed away before I was born. I share his name, Sion, in Hebrew. I want to sent out my love and respects to ALL the beautiful Angels in this realm of existence and those who have left us to the other side. They are OUR protecting shields and guards at all times!!!! Who are some of your Guardian Angels?
 Affirmation: Today, I open myself up to become someone's Guardian Angel in this life. To share, to love, to heal, to inspire, and to bring abundance to that one special person NOW. All of my Needs are MET!"...have a beautiful day everyone:)
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment