Sunday, February 21, 2016

Purpose of human relationships

Here is a test to check and see how many of my friends actually read my writings here. I don't know what is going to emerge through this piece right now, however, if I wrote something that resonated with you, or inspired you, all you need to do is to comment under and give me your feedback. I've been contemplating the purpose of human relationships. The toughest and most important aspect of our existence. A lot of pain and suffering comes out of our relationships. And also a lot of joy, happiness, awesome feelings that stores up in our memories. Recognize your attachment to people you love. Real love doesn't include attachment, it includes an open space for allowing the other person BE who they want to Be. It's the hardest thing for us to practice this because we have our own fears of loss, fear of judgment, fear of abandonment, and fear of regret. All of which are toxic energy that inhibits our natural state which is love to flow unhindered, to overflow with grace, and to embrace those aspects of us that are hurting most. The purpose of human relationship is to magnify the human emotion. To bring out the raw material within our Soul and give us an opportunity in finding our True Selves. I adore every relationship I've ever had an opportunity to create and manifest. Each Soul has taught me valuable lessons in order to grow and become more of my true Self. I'm sure you've had people that brought out the best in you and those who made you go crazy. Realize that each person is a reflection of our own interior creation. At some level, we are all connected to each other, collectively moving through the human experience in order to find our unique place in the perfect symmetry of the cosmos. Free yourself from the suffering of that which does not serve you. Bless and forgive the painful memories in order to step into world of infinite possibilities. Begin having trust and faith in yourself because you are worthy of creating a beautiful life today, tomorrow, and forever to come. I hope this message finds you well and gives you an insight to reflect upon the most important relationship you can ever have, loving and caring for YOURSELF.....Namaste. +1
DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment