Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Life is too short

Our physical body is so fragile and vulnerable. Earlier today, I visited a friend who is going through dis-integration of her physical body because of illness. Getting weaker by the hour. It's very difficult to witness someone melting away like a candle in front of your eyes. I've had many experiences with Souls at the end of their physical journey here on our planet. I've assisted many through their transition by giving them unconditional love and compassion, a mission I've been designed to accomplish as part of my dharma. Something miraculous happened to me today. I could see beyond her physical body so clearly. It felt so Real to be able to connect deep down with her inner light. All I could see was the presence of God where she was resting on the hospital bed. I can't really put my feelings into words. There is so much we don't know and our experience in this world is so limited. We can't really make logical sense about our existence. Where we came from. What are we doing here. Where we are going. I was meditating on my friend and was trying to calm her down when a sense of calmness took us over. There was peace resonating briefly in the midst of pain, fear, and discomfort. This experience made me wonder about the little things we worry about and many things we take granted for. I wonder about all those lost times where I've been so disconnected and have not enjoyed my life as well as I could. I'm sure you can relate to that. Do me a favor as you are reading my post. Make a promise to go up to someone you care about and give them a big hug, tell them you love them, and promise yourself to stay in the moment. Live life to full capacity and be present to where you are and what you are going through. Life is short, it's precious, and it is gone way too fast before you know it. Cherish what you have and where you are because you never know what happens in the next moment. Be well my friend. Please pray for my friend's well being and thank you for allowing me to vent out a bit here......namaste...+1 DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment