Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My encounter with the Cyote

"Stay watchful, yet relaxed and peaceful; alert, yet unhurried and confident; yielding, yet willing to be still and wait for the waters to become clear."...This is the statement I just meditated on and want to share my experience in hiking yesterday. My hiking ground is my spiritual temple. I contemplate and meditate in the mountains daily. Yesterday, as I finished my meditation up at the top, I was flying down like an eagle. Clear perception, all my chakras open, and full of life energy. The ocean view on my left and the view of the city on my right. As I walked down the path and was feeling the sun on my face, I came across a gorgeous Coyote. I mean gorgeous. She looked like she just had her coat waxed. She had a red/black shiny glow to her. Beautiful brown eyes with a long fluffy hair. She was about 4 feet away from me. It was a love affair I tell you. We were having eye contact of at least 30-40 seconds. My field of energy was so subtle and calm that she felt completely at ease. We were flowing together, at some deep connection, she was telling me the story of creation. The past story of our earth's evolution and primary beings walking the mountains. I could see some part of her telling me "What the hell have you guys done". The natives thousands of years ago had figured things out with us, the animal kingdom, to be at one and live in harmony. She had a question mark on her face. The wise Coyote was speaking to me in a language that my heart and soul was picking up. I can't forget her eyes and in this very minute I can feel her presence speaking through me, to you, asking you to be present to your surroundings, to be respectful to our planet earth, and to take reverence in everything you do. As our love affair was ending, I saw her walking down the field in such grace. Watchful, yet relaxed and peaceful; alert, yet unhurried and confident; yielding, yet willing to be still and wait for the waters to clear. The waters of awareness, the awareness she gave me through her magnificent presence, as a BEING of LOVE in tune with Nature. We have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go my friend in order to catch up to the wisdom of the sages and the hidden Truth surrounding us in nature.....Namaste
Please visit DrRod26.com for spiritual healing, motivational life coaching, and meditation. Thank you ðŸ’š+1

No comments:

Post a Comment