Tuesday, May 19, 2015

keep your Faith Strong

The ability to borrow from your future and bring in the strength to carry you through your challenges now is called Faith. Faith is the absolute substance of what you are hoping for and the vibratory evidence of what Can Not be seen. I love this definition because it gives me strength knowing that I can hold on to the vibration of what has not yet been manifested in the present moment without thinking about the 'how' it will get done. The how does not matter, what matters is the 'what'. What is the best case scenario for my life? What is the creative purpose of my soul? What does the universe have in store for me? What am I here to do, to be, to create, and to experience? These are powerful questions that you must ask yourself specially when things are not seemingly going right for you right now. The right and wrong doesn't exist in the world of absolute and most of what you think is horrible right now will turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to you when you look at it later in the future. How many times have you had that experience? Something 'bad' happened in your life and then later you saw that it had a purpose. It happened for your higher best and for the evolution of your Soul. Listen, don't fall victim to your circumstances. You have the capability to shift them and hold on to the vibration of excellence, beauty, harmonizing prosperity, abundance, peace, health and wholeness right now. Hold on to these qualities on a day to day basis and stand your ground. Be flexible and available to receive the goodness of the universe. You are powerful and you are made in the image and likeness of God......You are God!!!....Namaste....Dr Rod +1


Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my being in love. All of my needs are met. I am divinely guided and lighted up in the spirit of the universe. My life is the direct emanation of the only one life, the life of God. I am peaceful, I am successful, and I live in bliss. I am available to more abundance and prosperity than I've ever imagined before. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I trust myself and trust the universe to take care of my life. I am grateful for all that I have and all the is coming my way with grace. I am , God Is, and so it is,,,amen"

www.DrRod26.com

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete