Sunday, March 12, 2017

The mirror of existence

Take a deep breath and follow my energy to the origin of your existence. At the beginning, there was the spark from the No-Thing into the expression of something. There was the creation of love within your heart, beating to the tune of the universal song of creation. There was the space within which your being was housed and was welcome to be One with the loving creator. As I am allowing this energy to flow through my being, I can taste gratitude and feel my feelings overflowing with that which has no Name. It is this nameless name that I bow down to and open my heart to. I feel life flowing through my breath and with each breath I come into unity with the moment. My awareness keeps expanding into this eternal moment, behind and beyond time lies the timeless. The void is calling my Soul to recognize itself through the mirror of life's expression. My shadow smiles to the Truth of my existence, guiding me back to my origin, the vibration of expansion and the frequency of God's smile. I look down to my own creation and AM amazed. Such beauty, such complexity, such simplicity, and the storm of colliding particles making love with each other. I am dancing with the wind under the shadow of the moon. Behind this moonlight, the ray of sunshine travels through space, having fun with each molecule of air. As it warms the clouds, I see a masterpiece, the art work by setting of the golden sun, reflecting back through the same mirror that was showing the Truth of my being. Overly joyous, increasingly diving deep within my soul, I see that I AM forever unfolding in cosmic painting. I free fall and let go. I allow my soul to embrace my heart by reaching over to the warm sands that softly cradle my body and passionately make love to my breath. I am love expressing through your breath. đź’šNamaste

No comments:

Post a Comment