Thursday, March 2, 2017

Get empowered ! 

Just for today I am going to respect and love myself more than anytime before. I am going to open my heart to give and receive love , to share and generate kindness for anyone that comes across my path. I forgive my past and let go of the heaviness in my heart for I know that everything happened to serve my higher good, to give me the impetus for striving to become a better human being. I open myself to the energy of compassion, realizing that people are all coming from some pain hidden in their soul, therefore, I see that pain as I see my own, change my perspective to shift that pain into healing with love. I recognize my greatness and reflect that greatness as a mirror does with the rays of sunshine. I allow the warmth of this energy melt through the darkness of the fear that I sense crawling sometimes in my thoughts. I acknowledge this fear and expand my awareness into faith because I know faith is the ultimate healer of the fear. Just for today, I am committed to BE my authentic Self. To be an agent of positive change and a pivot point of the universal all joy expressing through this awareness. I live freely and give freely of my talents without any inhibition, without holding back because of the judgment of others. Courage takes over my life and resilience joins with inspired thoughts where they guide me on my mission, Vision, and peace that cradles me in every step of my existence. Just for today and everyday as long as I am breathing and my heart beats, I hold these words as my Truth. Yes I Am, yes I can, yes I am will, open, and receptive to it All. And so it is. Amen 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment