Thursday, March 9, 2017

One with life

Affirmation; " I am one with life, one with love, one with the spirit of the living God. My life is the emanation of the light of the spirit that manifests itself as my breath, my thoughts, and my actions. All of my needs are met in the now. I am here, I am present, and I re-present the beauty of the cosmos. I am beyond the physical matter, sourcing from my source through infinity. I have no beginning and no end, endless without limit and infinity aligning with the truth of my being. I am the blessing in expression, overriding any limited perception and allowing that which Is to dance through my creation. I am love. I am peace. I am abundantly prosperous and expand this energy through my kindness showing up as bliss. With love , all things are possible. I am the field of possibilities each showing up as new abilities stemmed from my soul. I am joy and wonder creating a joyful and wonderful experience for me and you. I am grateful for my existence, one with my essence, and centered in my Self as the light of God. And so it is. Amen" 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment