Wednesday, July 1, 2015

No beginning, No end

There is a beginning to an end and end to any beginning , thus creating the cycle of life as we experience it in our human incarnation. What's eternal is LOVE. When you feel with your inner eyes and see the world with your heart, you remain in the field of absolute oneness where neither beginning or an end has any meaning anymore. I see you there !


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I surrender to the flow of life guiding me to my destiny. I live with an open heart full of pure expression of kindness peace, and joy. I am available to more abundance than I've ever manifested before. Miracles reveal themselves with ease and grace. I am grateful for just being alive and live on with full on potential, confidence, wisdom, courage, joy, and commitment to my highest expression to love......"....and so it is, amen,

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment