Monday, July 13, 2015

It's meant to BE

You come to a point in your life where struggling with your mind no longer works. The old thoughts of lack, worry, and fear that you picked up from your surroundings can no longer control you. Why? Because you recognize you are a powerful spiritual being of light. You feel your vastness and oneness with the mind of God instead of your little Ego. Trust the voice of intuition and surrender to what Is. Let go of the struggle of wanting to take control over what has been created because of your Egoic control. Strengthen your spiritual practice of meditation and release all that no longer belongs to you into the nothingness of the universe in which it originally came from. You want to create space for manifestation of the new to show up that is aligned with the highest vision of the Spirit of LOVE for your life. With that, I hold you in the radiant glory, the infinite spaciousness, abundance and love with the blissful peace of your True Self. Amen. +1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly and peaceful universe. I am supported. I let go of that which no longer belongs to me. I clear space for more abundance, joy, beauty, and prosperity to manifest in every area of my life. My bliss is an internal job and I recognize my wholeness with it. In gratitude, I allow these words to BE. And so it is. Amen" have a wonderful day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment