Monday, July 6, 2015

Only you can do it

Only you know what you want out of life from your higher Self through intuition and guidance. You are a generative being of light and cause on to your own life experience. Right now, pause. This is a new beginning where you can start all over. Take a deep breath. Allow the vibration of love, peace, compassion, and prosperity take you over. Let it wash over the fear of future you are feeling. The fear is not real. You have the power to shift the course of your life in this very moment. I'm talking to you from a deep meditative state as the voice of spirit is passing through me to give you what you need. I'm on the same journey. Between what is no longer and what is not yet to be is a gap. This gap is the eternal now moment that you are feeling and experiencing. You can count on it any time to support and guide you, to create possibilities where before seemed there is total blockage. You have the power to change your life for the better because you owe it to yourself. No one else can tell you what to do or how to BE! Remember your value and honor your worth. Now is a new set point and you are basking in it. Feel it, appreciate your blessings, release any attachment to future outcome and surrender to the God within your heart as it is making love to your Soul. Namaste breath in, hold, breath out the sound of Ohhhmmmmm. All is well my friend 


Affirmation: " I am a being of light of love. All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly universe that supports me. I am guided and inspired by the spirit of God. In Truth, my life takes on the shape and beauty of the perfection of the cosmos. I am available and receptive to more good than I've ever imagined or experienced before. I live with full on passion in my heart and have the courage to raise above my challenges. I am residing in gratitude and allowing it to be. and so it is, amen"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment